*Ventana Ranch, in Albuquerque NM: Real Estate, Homes, and General Information
Patrick F. Montrose - REALTOR®, BA, MA, MAT
The information on this page is presented as a service by Patrick Montrose -
Realtor. If you need more information about the Metropolitan Albuquerque Area or Ventana Ranch Real Estate or Ventana Ranch Relocation information,
to go to the Albuquerque Real Estate: P.F. Montrose homepage. There you will
find more pages, like this one, filled with information about the Metro Area.
Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors
6767 Academy Road NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
(505) 857-2344 Office Direct Line
(505) 239-4253 Mobile
(505) 281-9249 Fax
Paradise Hills in Albuquerque, NM Northwest area, Real Estate Statistics: January 1, 2006 to June 1, 2006
When you purchase your home at Ventana Ranch, you're not just buying a house...you're becoming part of a unique community.
Because Ventana Rancho is a master-planned community, in the northwest section of Albuquerque, the Ventana Ranch Community Association
has been established to help insure that your investment and quality of life, will be secure over the years to come.
- Number of homes sold: 337
- Average price for a home in Paradise Hills: $201,998
- Both resale and new construction available
The Ventana Ranch Community Association:
Ventana Ranch Amenities
- is a non-profit association of Ventana Ranch property owners that assists in maintaining the quality environment of the community.
- is directed by a Board of Directors who are guided by a Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation, and By-laws.
- you automatically become a member when you purchase a home in Ventana Ranch.
- has a total fee, for belonging to the association, of $17.00 per month. This covers: Community Watch Service, care and
maintenance of community wide parks, common areas, and the miles of walking and bicycle paths throughout the ranch.
- is responsible for the maintenance of designated common areas, oversees the Design Review Committee, the Community Watch Service, and handles
community and policy issues.
- maintains the Declaration of Covenants that addresses issues such as construction of any type, landscaping, animals, storage sheds, noise,
inoperable vehicles, campers and RV storage, etc.
- maintains the Design Review Committee which approves the design, construction, and landscaping of every home built in Ventana Ranch, and also governs
exterior remodeling to maintain architectural guidelines.
- copies of each of the documents mentioned above are available through each homebuilders representative.
Police and Fire Stations:
- West Mesa Hospital, 10501 Golf COurse Road NW, 505-727-2000, emergency- 505-727-2050
- Presbyterian Urgent Care, 3901 Atrisco Drive NW, 505-462-7575
- Lovelace Medical Center, 2929 Coors Road NW, 505-839-2300
- Albuquerque Fire Department, 6100 Taylor Ranch Road NW, 505-897-8810
- Paradise Hills Fire Department, Volunteer Fire Department #7, 10005 Lyons Blvd. NW, 505-897-8833
- Westside Police Substation, 6404 Los Volcanes Road NW, 505-831-4705, emergency- 242-cops (7677)
- Sierra Vista Elementary, 10220 Paseo Del Norte NW, 505-898-0272
- Ventana Ranch Elementary, Design stage, scheduled opening: 2004
- James Monroe Middle School, 6100 Paradise Blvd. NW, 505-897-0101
- Cibola High School, 1510 Ellison Road NW, 505-897-0110
- La Petite Academy, 4100 New Vistas Court NW, 505-898-8845
- La Petite Academy, 4910 Kachina NW, 505-899-3361
- Paradise Hills Kinder Care, 9111 High Assets Way NW, 505-898-4859
- Paradise Hills Community Center, 5901 Paradise Blvd. NW, 505-897-8897
- Paradise Hills Swimming Pool, 5901 Paradise Blvd. NW, 505-898-0956
- Paradise Hills Golf Course, 10035 Country Club Lane NW, 505-898-7001
- Ladera Golf Course, 3401 Ladera Drive NW, 505-836-4449
- Los Volcanes Senior Center, 6500 Los Volcanes Road NW, 505-836-8745
- Sierra Vista Swimming and Tennis Courts, 5001 Montano Road NW, 505-897-8819
- Taylor Ranch Branch Library, 5700 Bogart Road NW, 505-897-8816
- Cottonwood Mall, Coors and Ellison, 505-899-shop (7467)
- The Plaza, Coors and Irving NW
- Smiths, 8301 Golf Course Road NW, 505-897-3411
- Telephone: Q-West, 1-800-244-1111, 505-245-6800
- Electricity and Gas: Public Service Co. of NM, 505-246-5700
- Water and Sewer: NM Utilities, 505-768-2800
- Trash: City of Albuquerque, 505-761-8100
- Cable TV: Comcast, 505-344-0690
Send me e-mail! Click here-»
Click here to go back to:
Albuquerque Real Estate and Homes: Patrick Montrose: Coldwell Banker
All about the
Real Estate Market in the Metropolitan Albuquerque Area.
Copyright 1996-2007 Patrick Montrose all rights reserved.