Patrick F. Montrose - REALTOR®, BA, MA, MAT
Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors
6767 Academy Road NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
(505) 857-2344 Office Direct Line
(505) 239-4253 Mobile
(505) 281-9249 Fax
|Services and Duties Provided||Seller Agent||Buyer Agent|
|Arrange property showing||Yes||Yes|
|Assist with financing||Yes||Yes|
|Provide accurate information||Yes||Yes|
|Explain forms and agreements||Yes||Yes|
|Monitor escrow and closing||Yes||Yes|
|Give you advice and council||No||Yes|
Keep your bargaining and
financial position confidential
Promote and protect your
Negotiate the best price and
terms for you
|Point out reasons not to buy||No||Yes|
Pass on information that may
inhance your bargaining position
Assist in writing the offer with
your best interests in mind
Exposure to both listed
and unlisted properties
Show listings from all the
different companies in town
Top Ten Signs You Have A Bad Real Estate Agent
10. "For Sale" sign in your front yard turns out to be a yellow post-it note on your mailbox.
9. Asks if you would have a problem with illegally occupying homes while the owners travel abroad.
8. Lists your house "For Sale" without your permission. Figures you may get an offer, "you can't refuse."
7. President Clinton repeatedly stating he has no recollection of your agent's activities.
6. Says, " Now I don't know if this house is for sale or not, but let's go in and take a look around anyways."
5. States that the three main keys to real estate are location, something, and something else...
4. Closing contracts appear to be printed on Malibu Barbie stationary.
3. Keeps asking, "Well now that you've seen the house, would you like to see my appendix scar?"
2. Instead of using a lockbox, just kicks door in.
1. Currently waiting in his office across from Ed Bradley and a 60 Minutes crew.